- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
High quality shoe for my sweet toddler's chubby feet
From experience with our older two kids, we love Tsukihoshi shoes. Super high quality, durable, cute, and comfortable for the kids. For our toddler, i was searching for a style for wide feet, and KAZ fits great and can handle our toddlers chubby feet - we are hooked. We tried on a Velocity for our son, but both size that was too small and style appeared too narrow, could not fit his feet in the Velocity shoes, so I'd recommend trying KAZ for wider feet and Velocity for narrower feet. Average feet could probably wear either! Glad that KAZ fits our son great. Also, the KAZ Gray/royal blue has a good mix of neutral with colorful accent.
Great for activewear
My son is very active and he gets blisters in most shoes. No blisters with these shoes! These shoes are very good quality. The only comment I have is that they run big compared to other companies. He is a 12, but 10.5 with Tsukihoshi.
I ordered these shoes for my flat footed son. He is 2 1/2 and needed an arch support. This came so fast to us after ordering. They are exactly as described. They aren’t cheaply made they feel so nice too. He is trying to get used to them because they are a bigger size then what he had. I am so happy with my purchase. Most definitely will buy again after he grows out of these. Thank you!
This is my second pair of sneakers to purchase for my 3 year old grandson. The show is very durable, comfortable, and easy to get on and off. Being able to wash is a bonus. He loves them!