- Size Chart
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
Only Shoes My Kid Wants to Wear
This is the 2nd pair of Tsukihoshi shoes my son has owned. I love that the they are flexible and the tongue of the shoe is partially attached so it doesn't get bunched up. There is plenty of toe space and they durable. As a reference, we did try some Vans in between and also own Crocs because we liked that they would be easy for him to put on himself. He still only wants to wear his Tsukihosi shoes.
My child still loves these shoes, so much so that we have to order the next size up so that they can continue to wear them.
Shoes arrived on time. They are a great shoe. They fit well and have plenty of toe space. I love these shoes for the grandchildren and have bought many pairs. Thank you