- Size Chart
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
Excellent for 6 year old
These fit my 6 year old well, and they are quality, supportive shoes. I bought him one pair for now and another in the next size up. My experience with this brand is that they last until the child outgrows them and hold up well.
This is our go to brand for several years, these shoes always fit, even for my wide footed kid. We bought the blue, he said he feels like he jumps a little higher in the basketball court and always asks for the same shoe brand. Just wish the brand made shoes for bigger kids/teens.