- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
Best shoes ever
These are exceptional shoes. My son wore his original pair nearly every single day for a year. We bought many pairs of shoes for him in that year, but he always came back to these, even when they were far too small. They held up against everything a four year old boy could throw at them, and when it was time to buy another pair, I didn’t hesitate to buy them again. He loves his red shoes, and I love the quality, the craftsmanship, and the style! You have lifelong customers in the Duncan’s!
We love these shoes. My 4 year old insists he runs faster and jumps higher in these. :-) I love that they are good for his feet and the quality is outstanding.