- Size Chart
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
We've been wearing these since early walking! The fit is great for high arch and slightly wide feet. My toddler's balance, walking and running seems so much smoother when he wears Tsukihoshi shoes... we love the Racer high and low tops.
Excellent durable shoes!
Excellent shoes that are very durable! My toddler loves them
my son loves his new shoes now hw want to wear everytime and averywhere
Best Shoe For My Son
My son has been wearing this exact style of shoe since he graduated from toddler "soft" shoes. He's been wearing these since he was size 4.5. He wears size 11 now. These are great for his narrow foot and skinny ankles. Easy to get on and off.