- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
Love these shoes, wish they had more available in my child's size
We have owned 5+ pairs of the Storm shoe and are obsessed. We have a very active preschooler whom started wearing the Storm when Stride Rite recommended them as a two year old for his active lifestyle, wide feet, and because they are machine washable. We live on a farm and are always adventuring and on the go. These shoes hold up very well and are his only gym shoe at this point because we trust the product so much. My only complaint is that the colors he wants so badly (lava/gold and royal/gold) are sold out in his size; we wish we had more color choices in stock for his size.
Well made with excellent support
This is the 3rd pair I've ordered. The shoes are very well made, and hold up well to a 4 year old's many challenges. My grand son loves them. Will beordering the next size up in a by summer!