- Size Chart
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
Hand me downs still going
My friend gave me these shoes as hand me downs after her son outgrew them four years ago. My son finally got into them eight months ago and he wears them everyday. He will wear them if they are wet and gross, he will wear them when it's crazy hot out, every day he wears these shoes over any of his others. I can't believe that they are still in decent shape. Two boys worth of use and they're still going strong. Guess I need to buy the next size up!
Best shoes ever
These are exceptional shoes. My son wore his original pair nearly every single day for a year. We bought many pairs of shoes for him in that year, but he always came back to these, even when they were far too small. They held up against everything a four year old boy could throw at them, and when it was time to buy another pair, I didn’t hesitate to buy them again. He loves his red shoes, and I love the quality, the craftsmanship, and the style! You have lifelong customers in the Duncan’s!
We love these shoes. My 4 year old insists he runs faster and jumps higher in these. :-) I love that they are good for his feet and the quality is outstanding.