- Size Chart
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
This is our first pair. Physical Therapist recommended this brand shoe for my grand children. They need corrective orthotics and these shoes allow the ease of inserts as well as the stability & support. The soles on other brand shoes have worn down on the insides.