- Size Chart
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
Amazing rainbow shoes
I was so excited to find the silver/multi Mako shoes for my first grader two years ago. He loves rainbows, and I loved finding shoes with strong colors, not pastel rainbows. The performance of these shoes is amazing too. No holes, no tears, washable, quite amazing. I also love how light and flexible the shoes are. Since 2020, we’ve bought four pairs of these shoes - increasing sizes for my older son and a new pair recently for my younger son who was excited to size into the rainbow shoes. I’ve recommended Tsukihoshi to many friends, as well.
My son absolutely loves these...comfortable, durable and looks fantastic. He wore them nonstop for a year and we will be buying more