- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
These shoes fit my daughter's narrower feet better than the Racer style. She wears them daily and they hold up very well both in life and in the wash. Do note that this style doesn't have a loop to help a child put them on; this is a nice feature that my son needs and that is offered by some other styles from this brand.