- Waterproof Protection-Breathable waterproof item (Tsukihoshi Dry Membrane)
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
This brand of shoes is honestly the best we’ve used for the kids. We recently purchased these boots for our 2.5 yo son. The color choices aren’t the best, but the fit and mobility of this boot is a game changer. He will not wear boots. These came in the mail, he put them on and likes wearing them all the time. He asks to put them on before we go places and even puts them on by himself while in the house just for fun. He can run and jump. They’re not clunky like most boots. The soft inside is so warm and cozy even when it’s cold outside and snow piled up. I haven’t noticed his feet being wet either. I love the reflective back on the boot too. I find him in a crowd of kids with that. I bought the gray and orange boot. It’s definitely more blue than gray.