- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
I bought this latest pair for my 4 1/2-year old granddaughter, who has grown up on Tsukihoshi (winter) and Keen (summer). I love the durability and eco-friendliness of the shoes; she loves the colors. In fact, she picked out the Rainbow ones herself, even though two sizes earlier she had the same exact color.
My daughter likes them and they are easy for her to slip on. She has wider feet so not all shoes are easy to put on or fit properly. We have had another pair of these and they lasted okay. The Velcro stitching came apart at the end but I used the sewing machine to stitch it back together.