- Size Chart
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
Perfect for my very active son
These shoes provide a lot of stability for my son and are easy to put on. The toe box is generous and my son loves his new shoes.
Great Kids Shoes
They seem super comfortable. My 4y/o says he now runs super fast! Easy to put on without almost any complaints from a child that doesn’t like shoes! Love them and will continue getting these for him.
Great & looks comfy!
I got a size too big for my little guy but thats okay because I like to give him thicker socks. He was still able to run in them. What I liked most was that the tongue of the shoes was sewn on so it didn’t move around! The shoes reminds me of Stride Rite shoes which is great! Love Stride Rite too but they just don’t seem to have the same selection they used to. Overall, the shoes was lightweight, looks comfortable and easy to slip on.