- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
My son has Hyper mobility issues (joints are very flexible) and as a result, he needs orthotic/supportive shoes. These are the only ones I've found that both support his feet and he likes (both feel and looks - he's very picky on both). This is the second pair he has owned and the first pair are still in great condition, he just grew out of them. I ordered the Mako for a change to see if he liked, but they were not substantial/supportive enough for him especially since they seemed more narrow and I returned them. We went back to Velocity and have been happy. These are pricey but not as pricey as buying orthotics for your 7 year old and these last, so I am glad after much research I found these.